All of the basic waxing treatments along with a selection of specialist waxing treatments are available at the salon. Prior to the treatment - the therapist will cleanse the area using a specially formulated pre-cleansing lotion.
The therapist will then apply a high quality warm wax and remove the unwanted hair. You should ensure that the hair to be waxed is a minimum of around 0.75cm - 1cm so that the wax will take to the hair effectively. This is normally around 2 weeks post-shaving growth for most ladies or 4-6 weeks post waxing.
Once the waxing has been completed, a soothing lotion is applied to nourish and calm the skin helping it to recover quickly from the waxing treatment.
- Benefits of salon waxing
- Will help keep skin looking naturally smooth
- Eliminates stubble growth
- Waxing lasts 4-6 weeks - compare that to shaving which can last just a day or two
- Hairs become sparse over time
- Hairs become finer and weaker
- Slows down hair growth