Spray tanning Is now more popular than ever before thanks to new developments in product formulations and application equipment.
Gone are the days of the 'orange' jibes that plagued the industry, as spray tanning now gives a gorgeous, natural- looking tan without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over exposure to UVA/B rays, letting you look stunningly tanned all year round.
Just some of the reasons why you should have a spray tan:
- Instant result that lasts up to a week
- Professional application by a trained spray tan therapist
- Quick – takes just 15 minutes
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- No orange effect
- No wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients
- Confidence boosting – you'll love the way it makes you look and feel
- No biscuity smell, just the scent of gorgeous coconut
We offers the choice of: Sunless tan, Sienna X and St. Tropez Prior to Treatment.
To get the best from your tan exfoliate and moisturise your skin regularly prior to having the treatment. This will give a smoother surface for the therapist to apply the tan. Pay particular attention to the lower half of your legs, knees, ankles, top of feet, toes, elbows and knuckles, however, do not apply a moisturiser after your last shower or bath before your tan.
If you are shaving or waxing, please ensure you do this at least 8 hours before salon application. A much better result will be achieved and the tan will last longer. We always recommend that you have a trial run 4-6 weeks before any important occasion, in the rare case of allergies or unexpected results.